Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I Believe

I Believe--

I believe in surrounding my life with people who know how to laugh and cry.  I believe that love is the greatest gift we can ever give or take with us.  I believe that making new friends adds to the richness of our lives.  I believe that chocolate must be eaten at least twice a day.  I believe that fall evenings are magical.  I believe that choice is sometimes very difficult.  I believe that we all have to make changes in our lives from time to time.  I believe that holding onto beliefs that are not productive is such a waste of our precious time.  I believe that a smile can change a day.  I believe that shared moments with family are the stuff of life.  I believe that grandchildren are the absolute best.  I believe I need to get serious about shedding a few pounds.  Yes, I do.  I believe that stopping and listening to the sounds around us renews our sense of wonder.  I believe that walking in a gentle rain with no umbrella is delightful.  I believe that listening to others is a gift we can give.  I believe that reconnecting with old friends is priceless.  I believe that growing older means I don't care what I say anymore.  Love that!:)  I believe that splashing through puddles is not for children only.  I believe that seeing the night sky and marveling at its beauty puts us in touch with a higher power.  I believe that quiet in a busy life grounds us. I believe that milkshakes are a necessary part of life.  I believe that helping others succeed is what we should do.  I believe that we are all here with a purpose.  I believe that everyone is God's child.  I believe that gathering around a table to talk about important issues helps us understand other people's point of view.  I believe that I know so little.  I believe that youth is wasted on youth!  I believe that we can all help to make this world such a better place.  I believe that I have company about to arrive.  Gotta run.  But, I believe that you are special.  And I am grateful that you take the time from your busy day to read what I believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment