Saturday, May 24, 2014

I Need Your Help

I Need Your Help--

Dear Readers,

I need your help.  One of my readers told me that words are missing from my blogs.  She said three or four or more words are gone leaving blank spaces where they should be in sentences.  I am concerned that others might be experiencing the same thing.

If my blog is coming to you with missing words in many sentences, would you please let me know?  I can contact the company and see what is happening.

It is the weekend.  For Americans it is a special weekend.  We celebrate those in uniform.  Those from the past, those who are living now and those in the future.  We celebrate our freedom made possible by these courageous men and women who felt the call to duty.  My dad was one of those people.  He was in the Navy in WWII.  I have his uniform.

So enjoy this wonderful weekend!  Be grateful that we live in a free country.  And love on those you hold dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment