Thursday, May 15, 2014

My New Book

My New Book--

Are you interested in short readings about life events?  If so, you may want to think about a $10 purchase.  That purchase would be my new book that is hot off the press.  It is titled Wisdom Moments.

Years ago I was told if writing were easy, everyone would be doing it.  On those days when I think there is nothing I can share with all of you, I think about those words and go about the task of developing an idea.  It is not easy.  But, it is so rewarding to receive a note from you that says something I wrote touched your heart.

Presently I am working on the next publication.  The format will be different, and I hope you find it engaging.   It should be out in the fall-or sooner if I am able to pull all the pieces together.

Soon I will post a "real" blog.  Stay tuned.

You can message me if you would like a copy.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment