Friday, August 30, 2013

Continuing Garage Sale

Continuing Garage Sale--

A report on the garage sale.  It went well.

However, I still have quite a few furniture items that wish to live in a new home.  They are ready to share themselves with a new family.

A few of the items that I have are as follows:

1.  A beautiful robin egg blue round table--a kitchen or dining room table.  Wish I had a place for it in my house!!

2.  A white round table with four chairs.  Can be painted to enhance any dining room or kitchen eating space.  Very pretty.

3.  A hoosier cabinet.  I used it for many years in my home.  Perfect for displaying books and a lamp.  The pull out top is great for use as a serving top for parties etc.  I put lighted houses on and in it for the holidays.  Lots of storage.

4.  A beautiful blue bed cover with splashes of yellow.  Have two large pillow cases.  Used it in a guest room for only a little while.

5.  A sixty inch bathroom vanity complete with sink and faucets.

6.  An assortment of rugs.

7.  Free books

8.  A coffee table painted black with a drawer.   Perfect for a kids playroom or a family room

There are many other items that are gently used--almost new!  I will be here this weekend. If you wish to stop out and take a look, message me on facebook.  Will make sure I am here to see you and show you the items in my little shop.

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment