Friday, August 8, 2014

Who Reads This Blog?

Who Reads This Blog?

My knowledge of Blogger is quite minute.  I understand that the charts and graphs provided are to help me understand how my blog is doing.  I do enjoy knowing how many reads each blog has received.  It is especially cool when someone +1's a blog or adds it to their Facebook page so others can read it, too.  I love when that happens.

There is information that helps me understand what browsers are used to view the blogs.  And I even have a count of the people who have looked at a blog.  I am not sure that means they have actually read it, but it gives my heart a jump start thinking that people all around the world have at least taken a look.

I did a little investigating tonight to see what countries have taken a peek at what I write.  Here is the list.

United States
Russia
Germany
Poland
Indonesia
France
United Kingdom
Netherlands
Brunei
Ukraine
Brazil
Canada

What a surprise to see that people from these countries have viewed the blog.  I am hopeful that what I write has a universal thread running through that applies to all peoples in the world.

If you are one of the people  from that list who has read or does read my blog, would you let me know?  What a joy that would be to hear from  you.





2 comments: