Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mary Kay Sale--

Mary Kay Sale--

It is a rainy, chilly day here.  I actually find these types of days quite relaxing.  

Since it is an inside day, I decided to clean my closet.  Soon I will bag up many items to take to the Mission.  After working in the closet, I made my way to my Mary Kay shelves.  There are too many items on my shelves.  Holidays are just around the corner so I thought I would place some items on sale.

Here is the list.  I will also ship items for you.

All Matte-Wear and Luminous-Wear Foundations are half price.   The regular price is $20.
Everything else on my shelves is 20% off.

Putting items together in sets makes a wonderful holiday gift.  For example, a mascara/eye make-up remover is a gift all women would love.  Lipsticks paired with a gloss is a definite pleaser.  Hand lotions are wonderful for the cold weather just ahead.  I can help you with gift selections.

So, you can Facebook me or comment.  I would love to help you give gifts that others will enjoy at a price that is good for you.

Now, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment