Sunday, December 8, 2013

A Word A Day Until Christmas

A Word A Day Until Christmas--

During this season of the year when so much is happening in our lives,  it seemed a good idea to me to concentrate on a particular word each day from now until Christmas Day.  The word for tomorrow is gratitude.

To own this word, I will be mindful of all that happens in my life tomorrow.   I will make an effort to see people and events with new eyes.  I will shove any negative thoughts away and concentrate on how grateful I am for life itself.  I will notice the way my life unfolds tomorrow.  My guess is it will look like most days, but it is possible that I forget to notice all those small things that make my life easy.

At the end of the day, I will record what I learned.  Then I will share that with you.  And tell you the word for the next day.

Join me, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment