Thursday, December 12, 2013

To Readers Both Near and Far Away--Thank You

To Readers Both Near and Far Away--Thank You.

I want to take a minute to thank those of you in this country and other countries who read my blog.  I am able to see where the readership originates, and I am overwhelmed that people in far away places take the time to read my words.

We are all connected, aren't we?  We all need the very same things to live.  We all need love to reach our full potential as humans.  We need encouragement to move beyond our present place and explore the wonders of life.  We seek approval from those we respect.  And sometimes we reach out beyond our boundaries in an attempt to stretch our knowledge and understanding.  Yes, we are connected.  I am grateful for that.

And I am grateful to you all who take time to read my words.  I realize they aren't profound. But, I write from my heart in an attempt to connect with you.

Take good care.

No comments:

Post a Comment